- The lower surface of something
- provide with a bottom or a seat; “bottom the chairs”
- the lower side of anything
- The lowest point or part
- the lowest part of anything; “they started at the bottom of the hill”
- The part on which a thing rests; the underside
- an encircling or ringlike structure
- a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- A woman’s elasticized corset extending from waist to thigh
- A belt or cord worn around the waist
- A thing that surrounds something like a belt or girdle
- cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients; “girdle the plant”
- (of a garment or its fasteners) Not buttoned or fastened
- cause to open or to become open; “Mary opened the car door”
- affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed; “an open door”; “they left the door open”
- Allowing access, passage, or a view through an empty space; not closed or blocked up
- (of a container) Not fastened or sealed; in a position or with the lid or other covering in a position allowing access to the inside part or the contents
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water; “finally broke out of the forest into the open”
White Vintage OB/Open Bottom Girdle by Character LACY FLORAL with 6 Garters Sz Large!
UPDATE: this piece is now sold, so we’re down to just TWO of these Vintage Open Bottom Girdles left! The black one and one other white one that is slightly different than this one, then that’s it… they’re all gone!
Nude Beige Vintage Open Bottom Girdle "AD LIB" by Character Lacy OB Sz Medium with 6 Garters!
Well, ladies… just sold the last nude one, still have a few of the black and white ones left… have fun!😀